About Our Intensive Outpatient Program
In addition to our
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP), Therapeutic Solutions also provides an Intensive Outpatient Program
(IOP) for patients who need to transition to aftercare upon discharge
from a hospital. IOP is a flexible program that meets a variety of needs
and provides intensive help for individuals who need more than the outpatient
services they have already received. IOP gives patients the opportunity
to use the tools and solutions they have learned, while still receiving
intensive treatment and support.
Our program is unique in the following ways:
- 4 days a week, 3 hours a day (9 a.m. to 11:50 a.m., Monday through Thursday)
- More intensive than traditional outpatient care
- Short-term stabilization and resolution of immediate problem areas
- Step-up in support for individuals who need help with their goals
- Step-down for individuals transitioning from a higher level of care
- Education and support for family members
- Free transportation available for local patients
To learn more about IOP, call us at (530) 883-8535.
Free program assessments are available.
Benefits of Our Program
IOP provides our patients with many benefits, such as equipping them with
helpful ideas about how to manage symptoms in both group and individual
settings. Patients can also avoid expensive hospital charges, and local
patients have access to facility-sponsored transportation for their convenience.
Additional benefits of IOP include:
- Live at home in familiar and comfortable surroundings
- Attend work or school while getting focused help in an outpatient setting
- Receive an intensive level of personalized care from a highly qualified
behavioral health team
- Receive consistent interaction to effectively manage medication adjustments
- Receive attention more quickly than other traditional outpatient programs
Call our center today
for more information about IOP and our other behavioral health services.